Sunday 21 September 2014

Birds And Spiritual Terrorism: Nature As Tool In The Hand Of Spiritualists - Part 2

by Benson Agoha
This unedited video was recorded from my Window in February or March 2011, during the height of nocturnal spiritual or cultic-mystical operation by my former Pastor.
The video, one of the many I recorded during his bogus spiritual operation, was made in an attempt to show the authorities that Spiritual terrorism is an action of man, and it is real.
And more importantly, hopefully convince them that, there should be legal framework, by which abusers of spiritual knowledge, like all other branches of knowledge, can be made accountable for their actions.
My articles in my spirituality blog "Unmasked" was also an attempt to share my, as it seemed unique experience, which exposed me to serious distress and torment, orchestrated  by a man I once called `Pastor'.
Some people never believed my tails, that at mid-night, in the thick of winter, birds will visit the tree opposite my window, chirping away for up to five or 6 hours before they go away.
This and similar other videos which were lost after my computers were stolen, captured the prelude to the colossal unpleasant, degrading and dehumanizing spiritual assault which were eventually carried out by living human beings against me. Each of them thought they were being led by divine powers, whereas they were only following and acting out a script, which had been physically written in the spiritual realm, by a physical human, against another physical human.
The police have never made an arrest, even though I was the victim of a synchronized physical abuse by living humans who often found me an easy target of hate, persecution and verbal abuse. Only, I knew that they were acting a script written by another man.
This video may never give you all the clues that you require but I sincerely hope that it forms the basis for a better understanding of a different aspect of our world today. One in which possessors of rare knowledge are still at liberty to, proudly and destructively wield it against others, destroying in the process, their relationships, careers, families, and in the majority of cases, simply killing them.
* The Black Bird: similar to the one in the video is
highly receptive to spiritual manipulations. 
They simply employ physical order to make changes to, and in an individual's spiritual realm while they sleep - or are unaware.  And then, they sit back and watch it manifest again, achieving their design in form of negative results  in the physical environment.

It is this and other similar insights that have convinced me that in truth, the physical realm takes precedence over every other realm. Or to put it more simply, "it is the physical that controls the spiritual", rather than "the spiritual controlling the physical", as some Christian Ministers have managed to teach their adherents.

If you have any unique experience about the activities of spiritualists that you would like to share, please feel free to write in and share it with us.

To read my first post in which I described the types of birds I observed were being used by my tormentor as a vehicle, please click this link >>> [ BIRDS: NATURE AS TOOL IN THE HANDS OF SPIRITUALISTS UNMASKED  ].


----------<><><><>----------

Email messages should be sent to: bensonagoha@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment